Monday, October 29, 2012

For about a week now I started using the Omega J8006 Nutrition Juicer, . It is a greeat juicer, and I kinda became addicted to it ( I didn't have any good juice while at my class in Yosemite Park, and I really missed it). It is really getting all the juice out from all the fruits and vegetables, and it can be used with very nice with wheatgrass. Each evening I make a juice out of some carrots, apples, pears, celery, and almost anything I can find in the fridge. After a long day it is very refreshing, and I bet I wouldn't eat all these fruits by themselves. Also, I am happy knowing that I get all the vitamins and all the rest of the nutrients in a natural way. Of course you can get the juice at Jamba Juice, but is more fun to do it by yourself home.


Until next time have a great day and a wonderful smile

Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment